Saturday, December 8, 2018

Post 21: My Finished Adverts

I am happy that my adverts turned out really well; my brand conveys its message of bringing people closer together. This is shown by the contrast between the beginning of the adverts where the actors feel upset and awkward, and the end of the advert where everyone is happy together because of the food. The phone app shown at the end of both adverts is a typical convention of food delivery service adverts and shows the audience how easy it is to download the app and order.





Making these adverts was really tough as we were on a tight schedule with many deadlines. With the help of our teacher and the technician, the process was made much easier. I worked hard to make sure I included as many conventions as I could in my research and in my adverts to fulfil the brief. I’m excited to have finished my adverts and my blog posts, and can’t wait to start my next media project!

No comments:

Post a Comment