Friday, December 7, 2018

Post 20: My Target Audience Feedback

I did this to find out what my target audience thought about my adverts and how effective my advert is in persauding them to switch to YourFood. I did this by creating a survey asking several questions to four different people.

These were the four questions I asked on my survey:
  1. Can you please describe both problems and both resolutions in each advert?
  2. Did you lie both adverts? If so, what aspects did you particularly likfe? And if not, what could be improved?
  3. On a scale of 1 to 10 how likely you are to order from YourFood? (1 being not at all, 10 being 110%)
  4. Any other feedback?
I asked four people to take part in my survey:
  • Sylvie, aged 20 (family friend)
  • Hugo, aged 16 (class mate)
  • Christina, aged 24 (neighbour)
  • Lim, aged 17 (class mate)
Feedback from Sylvie, aged 20
Feedback from Hugo, aged 16
Feedback from Christina, aged 24
Feedback from Lim, aged 17
From this research I have learnt that both my adverts were successfully conveying the narrative and portraying my brand message of yourFood bringing people closer together. From my feedback, I saw that both Sylvie and Lim thought my adverts were 'dynamic' and had 'fantastic cinematography". Another similarity was that all my participants were highly likely to order from Yourfood, rating that choice between 8-10. Next time, I would try to include someone with a disability as, not only would it be a more accurate representation of society, but it would appeal to an even wider audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment