Thursday, December 6, 2018

Post 17: My Shoot-Board

I created a shootboard for my weekend shooting, as it helped me work out which order to film my shots. I did this by using a template graph and taking a picture of each of my shots and placing them accordingly by location. I had to create a second shootboard as I was using my backup shoot the following weekend. I did this by only taking pictures of the shots I was reshooting that weekend.

1st weekend shootboard page 1

1st weekend shootboard page 2

1st weekend shootboard page 3

1st weekend shootboard page 4

1st weekend shootboard page 5

1st weekend shootboard page 6

1st weekend shootboard page 7

1st weekend shootboard page 8

2nd weekend shootboard page 1

2nd weekend shootboard page 2

2nd weekend shootboard page 3

2nd weekend shootboard page 4
This process benefited me as it made it easier to know what shots to film in that specific location at one time. This limited the number of times I moved the camera about and reduced the risk of an accident - for example tripping over the headphone cable. By making a second shootboard, I knew what shots I was retaking and I didnt get confused with the shots I had already taken on my previous shootboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment