Thursday, December 6, 2018

Post 19: My Advert's Review

I created a 'review' copy so that I was able to see how my advert looked on a big screen. I did this by making my adverts the best that they could be and uploading them onto YouTube.




This allowed me to receive feedback from my peers and the media staff so that I could notice things I didn't before. After the review I noticed that my grading was a bit to saturated and some shots were too bright. I changed it by reducing the saturation and lowering the contrast on certain shots. It was particularly difficult with outside shots as if the brightness was too low, it didn't match the rest of the shots, but if it was too high, the sky was a sharp white colour. I used a tool on 'ThreeWayColour Correction' which lowered the sharpness of white areas without affecting the rest of the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment